As the 2019 election draws near, Barr. Benjamin Okezie Kalu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress for the Bende Federal Constituency, has released his manifesto, why he wants to represent the entire people of Bende in the Federal House of Representatives.
The manifesto, sent to this platform has a blue print detail of his laid down plans for the new Bende when elected to the House of Representatives in 2019.
Some of the critical areas pointed out in the manifesto are;
- Agriculture (Objectives, Overview, Areas for Intervention, Solutions)
- Education (Objectives, Overview, Solutions)
- Commerce & Industry (Solutions)
- Healthcare (Objectives, Overview, Solutions)
- Infrastructure, Federal Presence and Urbanization (Solutions)
- Housing and Sanitation (Solutions)
- Social Welfare (Solutions)
- Tradition, Tourism and Culture Support (Solutions)
- Youth Empowerment and Sports (Solutions)
- Employment (Solutions)
- Legislative Agenda
The image below has the few details; You read the full manifesto in PDF file format: Click here => Ben Kalu Manifesto.
Got a story? send it to us via email email@example.com